myfoodbay.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection of Information
When you use our Services we may collect or receive information about you.
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information related to the device you use to access our Services;
- The type of web browser and operating system you use to access our Services;
- Your IP address;
- The domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your search terms, the website you visited before you came to our Services, and other clickstream data
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect or receive about you to:
- Connect your orders to a Delivery runner or Restaurant and complete your deliveries;
- Complete your purchase transactions;
- Contact you in connection with your orders and deliveries;
- Contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your questions and assist with problems with our Services;
- Personalize the content and features you see when you visit our Services;
- Serve advertisements tailored to your interests;
- Improve the content and functionality of our Services;
- Help the Food Service Providers on our platform improve their offerings;
- Better understand our usersí demographics, interests and behaviors;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Provide recommendations to you;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration of our Services, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms of Service, or to comply with the law;
- Calculate the total number of visitors to our Services and to each page or feature of our Services.
- We may use your information for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect or receive the information, or otherwise with your consent.
Any communication or material you transmit to us via e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, but not including your personal information and any requests, comments or concerns regarding your personal information, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies’ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
We also use a tool called ìGoogle Analyticsî to collect information about your use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users access the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve our Site and services. Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit sites, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Third party collection of information
Suggestions, Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members